Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Terrific Taylors Fall Fun Time!


All around wonderful family


We found a T for Taylors!!! Fun!!




Awww..his girls luv him:)




I want a pic with my 10 yr old just like this...super sweet.


Triple cute




Check out miss thang in the front..sassy!

I had a great time walking the paths at Crooked Creek Park last weekend on a gorgeous November day with the adorable Taylor family. The leaves are so pretty right now and the kids enjoyed running and being free~ They are little angels who show love and respect to one another. I love watching families who genuinely care about each other. They are a perfect example of that. Thanks for my sneak peek into real sweet family time:) p.s. these are unedited, so lots more to see in lots of vibrant color soon!!!

No comments: